Indigenous art workshop
What will you do?
Delve into the incredible Indigenous culture and gain some insight into the meaning of Indigenous art and the stories behind it. Compose your own work of art by the end of your class. Class duration is 3 hours.
- Gaining some insight into interpreting Aboriginal Australian art
- Gain a basic knowledge of First Nation culture
- Learn some techniques for dot art
- Understand some of the symbolic meanings
- Complete your own work of art
At the end of the class, take home your very own unique dot art masterpiece and enjoy a deeper appreciation and understanding of Indigenous Art and Culture.
Who is it recommended for?
No prior knowledge or art skills are required.
This class is great for individuals, friends and couples as well as a great team building experience.
Suitable for adults, and children (minimum 12 years old). An adult must accompany any attending children. The adult may observe at the class for free.
This would also be a unique gift.
What you'll get
- A fond memory of a time spent immersing yourself in some fun and relaxing dot art painting.
- Take home your completed dot art masterpiece.
What to bring
This is a BYO event, so if you would like to paint and sip please do. A share tray of snacks will be provided.
$89 per person – minimum of 10 – maximum of 25.
Please send a message to enquire about dates etc.